God's Billboard Ministry :)
billboards are getting attention in Dallas. Some reported seeing
one or two messages, but the newspaper listed all of them. Here's a list of all
variations of the "God Speaks" billboards. The billboards are a simple black
background with white text. No fine print or sponsoring organization is included.
These are awesome...enjoy.
1. Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game. -God
2. C'mon over and bring the kids. -God
3. What part of "Thou Shalt Not..." didn't you understand? -God
4. We need to talk. -God
5. Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer. -God
6. Loved the wedding, now invite me to the marriage. -God
7. That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing... I meant it. -God
8. I love you and you and you and you and... -God
9. Will the road you're on get you to my place? -God
10. Follow me. -God
11. Big bang theory????, you've got to be kidding. -God
12. My way is the highway. -God
13. Need directions? -God
14. You think it's hot here? -God
15. Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test. -God
16. Do you have any idea
where you're going? -God
17. Don't make me come down there. -God
Aren't these fabulous? How come only Dallas
If you have seen billboards like these, please post them!!
I got this from a forwarded e-mail with no credit
for the source.
In this case, I don't think He is looking for credit, He just simply
wants His people to keep in touch with Him. For those who haven't
met him, He wants them to make the effort to meet Him!
Back to Spirit Page