The Ten Commandments
The Original Standard of Living!
Refresher: Here they are:
1. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the
land of Egypt, out of
the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other
gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness
that is in heaven above, or that is in the
earth beneath, or that is in the water
under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to
them, nor serve them.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy
wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant,
nor his ox, nor his ass, nor
anything that is thy neighbor's.
Resources concerning the 10 Ccommandments:
A Nice Image from a Good Friend and Brother on line:
Back to Spirit Page